An intensive professional course aimed at chefs and business owners who wish to learn the art of making authentic pizza!
At the end of the course, you will have a basic and structured knowledge of how to make authentic Neapolitan Pizza and Roman Pizza.
Classes will be held at the Bellavita Academy, a stone’s throw away from the river Thames and Tower Hill station.
You will learn:
• Basic techniques and secrets for a traditional dough
• How to leaven your dough
• Cutting, shaping and rolling into balls
• Opening and stretching the dough
• Overview of traditional toppings
• Some practice using a professional pizza oven
* Increased productivity – Training improves efficiency and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained.
* Less supervision – A well trained employee will be well acquainted with the job and will need less of supervision. Thus, there will be less wastage of time and efforts.
Duration of the course: 2 days
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock Street, London E1 8JN