A two-day intensive professional course aimed at chefs and business owners who wish to learn the art of making authentic pizza!
At the end of the course, you will have a basic and structured knowledge of how to make authentic pizza.
Classes will be held at the Bellavita Academy, a stone’s throw away from the river Thames and Tower Hill station.
The course lasts 12 hours, six hours a day.
You will learn:
• Basic techniques and secrets for a traditional dough
• How to leaven your dough
• Cutting, shaping and rolling into balls
• Opening and stretching the dough
• Overview of traditional toppings
• Some practice using a professional pizza oven
VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
* Increased productivity – Training improves efficiency and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained.
* Less supervision – A well trained employee will be well acquainted with the job and will need less of supervision. Thus, there will be less wastage of time and efforts.
* Customer experience – Better pizza means a better customer experience which translates into the opportunity to maximise positive reviews as well as the profitability of your business.
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock Street, London E1 8JN
Duration: 2 days – 6 hours each day (9am – 3pm)
Attendees: max 12 people
Attendance: minimum 90%
Test your skills: making pizza for the public for Bellavita Pizza Night at the end of the course
Course Fee: £449
Limited places available.
The advanced professional pizzaiolo master qualification will be take place in January 2018
For more information about both courses please fill the below form