How easy is to make pasta?
This is your chance to answer this question and learn to make three different and very delicious pastas and prepare three mouth-watering sauces to go with them.
You will learn to make pasta dough from scratch, use a pasta machine and make Bologna’s ethereal egg tagliatelle with classic Bolognese sauce; and rustic cavatelli from Puglia, tossed with a fragrant mushroom and Parmigiano sauce.You will also learn to make the lightest potato gnocchi served in sage butter. You’ll not only learn to knead, roll out, and shape the dough for these three very different pastas, you’ll participate in preparing the sauce for each dish so you can recreate these three staple first courses at home for family and friends.
If you love fresh pasta, don’t miss this demonstration and hands-on cooking class. Once you know the fundamental steps, you can get creative at home with shapes, sizes and fillings. You could, also, book our advance pasta making class available soon.
Menu: Tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce, Cavatelli with mushrooms and Parmigiano sauce, Gnocchi with sage butter sauce
What To Expect
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Combination of demonstrations led by our professional chef instructors &hands-on cooking
- You will be standing, cooking and watching for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a taste of every dish
- Welcome drinks (one glass of Prosecco)
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)
Register Your Interest